Tel: 973-778-4478 Fax: 973-778-4481
The Newark Wire Cloth Company, a leading manufacturer of Test Sieves, offers ‘superior’ quality Test Sieves; featuring our exclusive ‘Cleaner-by-Design’ construction, trademarked as our SuperlaSieve technology.
Newark’s SuperlaSieve technology was designed and developed in response to customer demand for better quality test sieves; cleaner, crevice free test sieves, rugged durable construction, yet always accurate!
Webster’s defines Superlative as …”very high quality, surpassing all others”. In comparison of Test Sieves, this is exactly what the Newark Wire Cloth Company manufactures: preferred quality Test Sieves. Initially, our trademarked SuperlaSieve construction was used exclusively to better describe our UV Adhesive constructed Test Sieve product line.
Today, all Newark Wire Cloth manufactured stainless steel test sieves fall under the SuperlaSieve umbrella; whether UV Adhesive, Pure Tin Soldered, or Welded.
All SuperlaSieve Test Sieves offer improved product features
- ’Cleaner-By-Design’ sanitary construction
- Stainless Steel Frame
- All standard sieve frames are die stamped for quality – your assurance of consistency, fit, and function from sieve to sieve.
- Sieve frames stamped using 22 ga. Sheet metal – in some cases 37% thicker than the sieve frames found on competitors test sieves.
- Stainless Steel Sieve Cloth conforming to ASTM E11 or ISO 3310 specifications.
- Test Sieve frame is polished – Inside and Out!
- No ink markings on the sieve cloth
- No rivets on the inside surface of the test sieve frame
- No UV Adhesive, Epoxy, or Pure Tin Solder bead on the interior surface of the test sieve frame where the sieve cloth meets the test sieve frame.
- Every Test Sieve is identified with a Serial Number and a matching Test Sieve Certificate of Compliance.
- All Test Sieves are individually boxed.
- All boxes are labeled.